- 12 Feb, 2013Group forms to promote making bioenergy in California
Sacramento Business Journal: An association formed to promote bioenergy generation in California is set to launch at a reception at the Sutter Club in Sacramento, set from 5 to 7 p.m. Tuesday.
- 12 Feb, 2013Association promoting bioenergy launches in Sacramento
The Sacramento Bee: A new association to promote bioenergy generation in California is being launched today in Sacramento.
- 11 Feb, 2013Job Front: Sacramento area's clean-tech sector grows
The Sacramento Bee: Sacramento's still-evolving clean-tech sector is adding jobs even as it continues to grow in stature.
- 8 Feb, 2013Power: The new cash crop
Sacramento Business Journal: With help from new laws, a rising number of California farmers and ranchers are pursuing a new revenue source: energy.
- 8 Feb, 2013California Safe Soil’s West Sac pilot plant turns stores’ food waste into soil booster
Sacramento Business Journal: California Safe Soil LLC has spent more than $1 million developing a business to convert leftover food from supermarkets into a low-cost, nutrient-rich soil amendment and building a pilot plant in West Sacramento.
- 8 Feb, 2013Tobin Booth, CEO and founder, Blue Oak Energy
Sacramento Business Journal: An engineer by trade, Tobin Booth founded Blue Oak Energy 10 years ago after moving to California to do contract engineering for BP Solar.
- 6 Feb, 2013New UPS electric fleet touted as clean-air boost
The Sacramento Bee: Big Brown is going green.
- 6 Feb, 2013California leads country with biofuel companies
Sacramento Business Journal: Biofuel companies are now in more than half of U.S. states, and California has more biofuel companies than any other state, according to an analysis by Environmental Entrepreneurs.
- 5 Feb, 2013Cathie Anderson: Micromidas plans to turn cardboard into oil substitute
The Sacramento Bee: Chemical engineer John Bissell is preparing for the day when the people of Chindia consume plastic bottles, polyester clothing and other goods the way that everyone in the United States does.
- 5 Feb, 2013UPS rolls out 100 electric vehicles in California
Sacramento Business Journal: United Parcel Service announced the rollout of California’s largest electric-vehicle fleet Tuesday morning at its West Sacramento hub.1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38