- 28 Apr, 2013Rancho Cordova subdivision features solar, energy efficiency
Sacramento Business Journal: If new homes are hot, and energy-efficient buildings are cool, the group behind a subdivision being built in Rancho Cordova believes it has proof of being in the sweet spot.
- 28 Apr, 2013 Davis largely represented on Green Leadership Awards credits
The Davis Enterprise: Seven of the 19 recognized individuals and companies for the Green Leadership Awards can be claimed as Davis’ own, including the winner of the prestigious Lifetime Achievement Award, Gary Simon.
- 24 Apr, 2013PG&E tops in nation in adding solar power
The Sacramento Bee: Pacific Gas and Electric Co. topped the nation's electric utilities for the most solar power added to its system in 2012, according to a report by the Washington, D.C.-based Solar Electric Power Association.
- 22 Apr, 2013Marrone Bio makes distribution agreement for bioinsecticide
Sacramento Business Journal: EngageAgro USA of Prescott, Ariz., signed an exclusive distribution agreement with Davis-based Marrone Bio Innovations Inc. to sell Grandevo PTO bioinsecticide nationwide.
- 19 Apr, 2013California leads U.S. in solar-related jobs
The Sacramento Bee: California ranks first in the United States with 43,700 solar energy-related jobs, or nearly 37 percent of the national total, according to a new report by the Solar Foundation, a nonprofit solar research and education organization.
- 19 Apr, 2013California ranks first for solar installation
Sacramento Business Journal: California ranked first in the nation for solar power deployment in a new study by GTM Research and the Solar Energy Industries Association.
- 18 Apr, 2013E-waste event part of world record bid
The Sacramento Bee: Roseville-based Sims Recycling Solutions and Cintas Document Management in Sacramento will co-host a free electronics-collection and document-shredding event for Folsom residents Saturday at Folsom High School.
- 16 Apr, 2013SunPower Corp. building two Yolo County arrays
Sacramento Business Journal: Work has begun on two solar projects in Yolo County being developed by San Jose-based SunPower Corp. for Yolo County.
- 9 Apr, 2013Marrone Bio hires chief science officer
Sacramento Business Journal: Davis-based Marrone Bio Innovations Inc. hired Allison Stewart as its chief science officer.
- 5 Apr, 2013Following the cloudy changes in photovoltaic contractors
Sacramento Businesss Journal: What’s up with photovoltaic contractors?1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38