- 6 Nov, 2012Pacific Ethanol to separate corn oil at Stockton plant
Sacramento Business Journal: Low-carbon ethanol producer and marketer Pacific Ethanol Inc. announced Monday it will implement a high-tech system to separate out corn oil at its plant in Stockton.
- 2 Nov, 2012Roseville firm starts division for its energy-monitoring technology
Sacramento Business Journal: Roseville technology firm Direct Technology this month launched a division focused on the growing business of energy monitoring for large utility companies.
- 2 Nov, 2012Pacific Ethanol adds to credit line
Sacramento Business Journal: Pacific Ethanol Holding Co. LLC has added $10 million to its lines of credit, the company announced Thursday.
- 2 Nov, 2012The Green Flash: There’s energy in Solano’s technology sector
Comstock's Magazine: An influx of green manufacturing companies and a burgeoning renewable-energy sector is creating the critical mass Solano County needs to usher in a new era of competitive economic growth.
- 2 Nov, 2012Tesla charging station installed at Folsom Outlets
Sacramento Business Journal: One of the first charging stations for Tesla's Model S, a full-size sedan recently introduced by the electric-car startup, is located in the parking lot at the Folsom Premium Outlets.
- 31 Oct, 2012Novozymes acquires stake in biotech company Beta Renewables
Sacramento Business Journal: Under an agreement reached Monday between Novozymes A/S and Beta Renewables, the Denmark biotechnology company Novozymes will acquire a 10 percent stake in Beta Renewables and become its preferred enzyme supplier.
- 31 Oct, 2012Mayor to be honored for dedication to green city
Sacramento Business Journal: Sacramento Mayor Kevin Johnson is the recipient of the U.S. Green Building Council’s 2012 Richard M. Daley Legacy Award for Global Leadership in Creating Sustainable Cities, the city has announced.
- 26 Oct, 2012Sacramento ranks No. 4 in clean tech index
The Sacramento Bee: Lots of energy-efficient buildings and hybrid vehicles. A sizable crop of workers engaged in green and clean-tech industries. Add it all up, and Sacramento ranks No. 4 in a nationwide index of clean tech metro areas released Tuesday.
- 26 Oct, 2012Slideshow: Electric vehicles on display in Sacramento
Sacramento Business Journal: One of the highlights of Sacramento Area Regional Technology Alliance’s CleanStart Showcase on Monday was a display of electric cars, electric bikes and Segways.
- 26 Oct, 2012Sacramento ranks No. 4 on clean tech index
Sacramento Business Journal: California and West Coast cities took all the top five spots in Clean Edge Inc.'s new U.S. Metro Clean Tech Index.1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39